The MCTRL660 PRO has various video connectors:
- Input connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI, 1 × HDMI 1.4a, 1 × single-link DVI.
- Output connectors: 6 × Gigabit Ethernet port, 2 × 10G optical port.
- Loop output connectors: 1 × 3G-SDI LOOP, 1 × HDMI LOOP, 1 × DVI LOOP.
The MCTRL660 PRO has many industry-leading advanced technologies:
- Input of ultra-high color depths, such as 10-bit/12-bit 4:4:4, with input resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz, increasing color expression capabilities by 4096 times compared to 8-bit inputs, and presenting images with rich and delicate colors, smoother transitions, as well as clearer details.
- Independent Gamma adjustment of RGB, effectively controlling image nonuniformity under low grayscale and white balance offset to improve image quality
- A low latency of less than 1 frame (= 10 lines)
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fiber converter
- One-click backup and recovery, quickly recovering previous screen configurations to deal with sudden on-site failure.
- Image flipping, making stage effect more cool and dazzling
- Auto LED screen configuration
- Web control
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
- Monitoring of inputs
- Multiple MCTRL660 PRO units can be cascaded.
|Shipping weight:||6,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||4,60 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||48,30 × 34,90 × 5,10 cm|